The place of work will be the main office of Carter Brown, The Expert Service, currently based at Suite 8, Enterprise Court, Oakham Business Park, Hamilton Way, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 5BU.
Established in 2001 Carter Brown, Part of the Antser Group, is the market leader in providing expert witness reports (Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers and Paediatricians) in Family Law, Criminal Law and to Local Authorities. We are a dynamic company who wishes to expand our market share and move into new areas of business.
As a Referrals Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for all new assessments that are referred to the service by our clients (solicitors, local authorities and organisations) who are looking to book one of our experts to complete an assessment on their behalf.
You will be responsible for taking all relevant information from the client about the assessment and matching our experts associates (Psychologist, Psychiatrists, Social Workers & Paediatricians) to each referral, based on their expertise, providing the relevant details of your chosen experts to our clients.
A full training programme will be provided.
1. To provide excellent customer service – You will be responsible for taking referrals from clients by telephone, e-mail, website, and letter and inputting this information onto the company database.
2. Allocating appropriate experts to each referral, based on expertise, location and timescales and inputting this information onto the database and associate diary.
3. Sending a sales information pack to solicitors/local authority (usually by e-mail) which will include our experts’ CVs, cost estimate and timescales; in a form that sells both the expert and the company.
4. To promote and up-sell the services of Carter Brown to clients in conjunction with the Marking and Development Manager.
5. Routinely contact our bank of experts to establish up-to-date timescales and explain case details, usually done by telephone or e-mail and updating the database accordingly.
6. Once the referral information has been sent, dealing with any further queries from clients in relation to associates’ timescales, experience and costs.
7. You will be responsible for following up each referral made with the client to try and secure a booking for our expert or obtain feedback on progress.
8. Be knowledgeable about all associates and able to help and advise customers on their expertise appropriate to the case, suggesting alternative associates where necessary.
9. Undertaking ad-hoc project and research work as directed by the Referrals Manager/Operations Manager to inform the Referrals Team’s processes/actions.
- The post holder will be expected to demonstrate that Carter Brown values are at the centre of all they do.
- The post holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post
- The post holder will be expected to reach a minimum basic standard of I.T. competence to be able to use Company electronic systems effectively
- The post holder will be expected to ensure to comply with Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure in all employment practices
- The post holder will be expected to comply with the no smoking policy in place and ensure that Health and Safety is observed in the course of employment
- Ensuring compliance with safeguarding procedures, throughout all work within the Company, keeping the Registered Manager/ Director/ equivalent informed of work in progress and inform the Registered Manager/ Director/ equivalent immediately of any child protection matter or serious complaint.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract length: 6 months
Application deadline: 24/03/2021
Expected start date: 05/04/2021